« Home | Q&A: Talking with Stephen King - TIME » | ESPN - Report: 49ers co-owner promises change, GM ... » | JON CARROLL » | Great quote on my google home page this morning:Th... » | ESPN Page 2 - The Sports Guy: Sore winner » | San Jose Mercury News - Patriots run it up on Gibb... » | Come see our giant toxic stew! / 1,500 miles wide,... » | Liberal Group Warns of War With Iran -- 10/25/2007 » | Talking Points Memo | Perino on the "Code Pink Con... » | Nathan » 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 

Why Oprah Won't Help Obama - TIME

Why Oprah Won't Help Obama - TIME

Well if you were wondering what the meme was with the Chi-town native look no further: he has no experience! Unfortunately TIME not only seems to buy into this meme but does no real critical analysis of it such to say, 'Hmmm, how much experience does Hill really have? How much did Bush have and, of that, was it helpful at all?'

The larger point here to me is, and I think Obama should hit on this regularly, the beltway insiders are saying: 'I am not one of them.'

Obama: 'They are right.'

I know he has said this before, but I would almost make it my campaign theme.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates