« Home | JON CARROLL » | Great quote on my google home page this morning:Th... » | ESPN Page 2 - The Sports Guy: Sore winner » | San Jose Mercury News - Patriots run it up on Gibb... » | Come see our giant toxic stew! / 1,500 miles wide,... » | Liberal Group Warns of War With Iran -- 10/25/2007 » | Talking Points Memo | Perino on the "Code Pink Con... » | Nathan » | Stocks tumble; Dow drops more than 150 - Yahoo! News » | Western Digital WDH1CS10000N My Book Home Edition ... » 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 

ESPN - Report: 49ers co-owner promises change, GM hire - NFL

ESPN - Report: 49ers co-owner promises change, GM hire - NFL: "DeBartolo York told the Chronicle that the panel would include her husband and co-owner, John York; son Jed York; vice president of player personnel Scot McCloughan; vice president of football operations Lal Heneghan; and Nolan."

Ok, I am going to try and make a brief point here on this day before I put myself into a food coma and it is this: Do you see the Lakers doing very well right now? Do you see the Niners doing well? They might have something in common folks and that is nepotism. It is unfortunate that my generation has to rely so much on nepotism (I am a culprit in a way myself - thanks to my dad for a foot into my industry) but what do we expect when we really don't have a ton of opportunities here in America anymore to move up the ladder? We are a stagnate society in a way it feels and it really is sad how this feeds itself: you are doing okay, but your son needs a job so you give him one and now you have lost 7 (or 8?) games in a row. The country is doing this same thing on a larger scale.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates