« Home | ESPN.com - E-Ticket: An Un-American TragedyWish I ... » | 'Call to Renewal' Keynote Address U.S. Senator Ba... » | In Good Faith - The real meaning of Barack Obama's... » | Study ties warming to more fires in West - Environ... » | Iraq War Ends Silently for One American Soldier - ... » | Another must read from the SG. I have to agree wi... » | I definitely do not agree with all of his points. ... » | Behold, All My Dirty Secrets / Is your home comput... » | American Prospect Online - Father Knows Best: "The... » | What a lifeless win last night. Even Wade has to ... » 

Sunday, July 23, 2006 

International: "'You know, if they're chasing Hizbollah, then go for Hizbollah. You don't go for the entire Lebanese nation.'"

Welcome to WWIII. But do we not face on another front the biggest, meanest, most powerful threat of all?

I think we do.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates