« Home | Iraq War Ends Silently for One American Soldier - ... » | Another must read from the SG. I have to agree wi... » | I definitely do not agree with all of his points. ... » | Behold, All My Dirty Secrets / Is your home comput... » | American Prospect Online - Father Knows Best: "The... » | What a lifeless win last night. Even Wade has to ... » | Andrew Sullivan The Daily Dish: A Question of Trust » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : State of the NBA Finals: "As a ... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : State of the NBA Finals: "As a ... » | Houston flooded by heavy rain - Weather - MSNBC.co... » 

Thursday, July 06, 2006 

Study ties warming to more fires in West - Environment - MSNBC.com: "Western wildfires have increased 'suddenly and dramatically' since the late 1980s and the wildfire season grew longer - a pattern that appears tied to global warming, according to a study published Thursday."

So I am back from a vacation - I am sure you, my one reader, really missed me.

I am sure dear reader that you know from reading this garbled mess that this is the one common thread running through the archives: my concern about our environment. Trust me when I say that it weighs even heavier on my mind than it does in these bits and bytes. I truly hope that we, our collective mess, wises up soon. The A/C can't go on forever and then we will be back in the forest in our undies. I don't want to be dealing with extreme climates then too...

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates