« Home | Senator Resumes Lobbyist Huddles: "After saying in... » | Skilling lawyer attacks greed of ex-Enron CFO - Th... » | Part 2:Unclaimed Territory - by Glenn Greenwald: P... » | Proposal banning lobbyist gifts defeated - Politic... » | Iran Threatens U.S. With 'Harm and Pain' - Yahoo! ... » | http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBEQVNGDKE.htmlTAMP... » | Administration asks Congress to up debt limit - St... » | Fair enough on some of the points, but c'mon. Use... » | Democrats Vow Not To Give Up Hopelessness The Oni... » | The Blog Laurie David: "Green is the New Red, Whi... » 

Friday, March 10, 2006 

Sports Guy,
Great article today about PP. You continue to be great bathroom reading material though I do feel a little weird chuckling while on the can if my coworkers are in the bathroom, but that is neither here nor there.

I wanted to write in to take exception to one part of your article today and that is grouping KG in with fucking Carter, McGrady and Davis?? Are you kidding? I hope you are. I am not a fan of Minnesota, never been there and like you with Houston, never plan on ever going there. I am a huge fan of KG though. To imply that dude is going to push to leave Minnesota because he doesn’t want the responsibility of carrying a franchise is ridiculous and possibly one of the more boneheaded things you have ever wrote. Me and the other 17 NBA fans left are ashamed of you today Sports Guy.

What I found especially ironic is later on in the story you wrote of how people don’t focus enough on players like Duncan who are performing like real champions – true enough, but KG is in the same boat dude though it isn’t an injury holding him back. It is a bitterly cold environment that no one in their right mind would want to visit let alone live in, it is a wickedly terrible front office who I secretly think wants to pull an ‘Expos’ (don’t steal that phrase from me) and who has built a roster that is a sick joke, a sick, sick joke. If I were him I would push to get the hell out of town too – exactly like if I was part of the dysfunctional Bush administration now – and not because I was a bitch like Carter but because the organization is rotting from the inside out and it is freeking Minnesota (average temperature in March: ~30 degrees).

Today, I wish I could quit you Sports Guy.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates