« Home | Part 2:Unclaimed Territory - by Glenn Greenwald: P... » | Proposal banning lobbyist gifts defeated - Politic... » | Iran Threatens U.S. With 'Harm and Pain' - Yahoo! ... » | http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBEQVNGDKE.htmlTAMP... » | Administration asks Congress to up debt limit - St... » | Fair enough on some of the points, but c'mon. Use... » | Democrats Vow Not To Give Up Hopelessness The Oni... » | The Blog Laurie David: "Green is the New Red, Whi... » | Some of us have dreams/nightmares about the people... » | Greed folks. Greedy folks. Its what we all are i... » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

Skilling lawyer attacks greed of ex-Enron CFO - The Enron Trial - MSNBC.com: "'I believe I was extremely greedy, and that I lost my moral compass, and I've done terrible things that I very much regret,' answered Fastow, who has pleaded guilty to conspiracy and agreed to serve up to 10 years in prison."

Damn, too bad it took the anal rape penn to convince him of his wrongs.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates