« Home | Burning Questions - Newsweek National News - MSNBC... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : The South Side rises again: "Th... » | Rice won't rule out troops in Iraq in 10 years - C... » | Hurricane Wilma Heads for Central America - Yahoo!... » | Scientists Study Gorilla Who Uses Tools - Yahoo! N... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : Damn! Did you see that?!: "But ... » | Bloomberg.com: Top Worldwide: "Fitzgerald, 45, has... » | Bush Thanks Soldiers in Rehearsed Talk - Yahoo! Ne... » | PressThink: The Shimmer: Missing Data at the New Y... » | SW's Energy Gap: World Temperatures Keep Rising Wi... » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 

This arcane life and world we are spinning around on these days – the mystery they seem to hold.

You, my reader, will know that I have been interested in the Flame affair for a long time now. I never imagined it would be this complex, but let me offer my thoughts that, despite the White House claims, this has attracted a lot of their attention.

Let me offer that I believe Tenet’s medal and his ‘resignation’ have something to do with it. Let me offer that our singing AG and his ‘resignation’ have something to do with it. Let me offer that the weird new presidential facial ticks have something to do with it. The reason you have not seen Mr. Cheney in a long, long time has something to do with it. The reason Rove has picked up the W. patented smirk has something to do with it. The Iraq war and our rudderless direction and our lies to ourselves about it… have something to do with it.

How it is all linked and where it all might go are for those above my pay grade to determine, but for now I hold out hope that America will be able to go to the bathroom after this brutal 5 year butt fucking, blush her cheeks, redo the makeup and come out looking as clean and as good as ever.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates