« Home | SI.com - Photo Gallery - NFL's Most Controversial ... » | AOL News - Senators Attest to Alaska Climate Chang... » | 10 mph : Segway : America Dream : Documentary » | Eminem seeks treatment for exhaustion - RAP/HIP-HO... » | Pacific Coast waters swing back to normal - Enviro... » | To Eddie:'10. He is a man of his word'This is perh... » | Please watch the video. Before all the lights and... » | The Huffington Post | The Blog: "I want to share t... » | Officer Says Military Blocked Sharing of Files on ... » | 3.14They wonder whether the digits contain a hidde... » 

Friday, August 19, 2005 

The Blog | Deepak Chopra: War on Terrorism? OR Winning the Peace? - Part 2 | The Huffington Post: "So I ask myself if carrying out acts of hatred on behalf of haters makes you a hater. If I helped kill Jews in Nazi Germany without myself being anti-Semitic, what is my status? Am I not a hater in some de facto way? The notorious Adolf Eichmann, who personally managed the extermination camps, stated over and over that he wasn't anti-Semitic and didn't hate Jews. In what way do actions speak louder than words?"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates