« Home | Please watch the video. Before all the lights and... » | The Huffington Post | The Blog: "I want to share t... » | Officer Says Military Blocked Sharing of Files on ... » | 3.14They wonder whether the digits contain a hidde... » | Bush makes history - a five-year streak without sa... » | My Way - Celebrity Gossip - New York Post And how... » | CNN.com - Bush neighbors seek limits on demonstrat... » | NATURE. Video Clip | PBS Ok I have been trying to... » | Independent Online Edition > Americas : app6: "Som... » | Bears to bring in Blake after Grossman hurt - NFL ... » 

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 

To Eddie:

'10. He is a man of his word'

This is perhaps the funniest thing I read on your list.

Let me break it down for you as I see it: George W. and Arnold Schwarzenegger may actually both be the most truthful people in the world, but the machine that is behind them (that spent ~$4Billion on the last election) does not allow many good, truthful personal traits in their puppets. George W. and Arnold I could care less about (frankly I feel a little sorry for these Pinocchio’s) but I do wonder about the machine that ousted Warren Buffet from Arnold’s campaign after he said the plain truth about Prop 13 (that it is ruining the state and our education system).

So I would say, root for the people if you must, but question the machine that spent the $4billion. What are they getting for this money? Why perhaps can Bush not face Ms. Sheehan? Maybe it is because he can’t come to grips with the decision and plans that were made long before he was a candidate?

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates