« Home | A political hurricane is gathering force - Howard ... » | Google Search: kenneth lay, enron It hit me last ... » | Guardian Unlimited | Life | Republicans accused of... » | Salon.com News | The FCC's cable crackdown: "'Ever... » | Poverty rate at 12.7 percent, 4th straight rise - ... » | Beautiful weekend out in Yosemite… I hope you didn... » | Halliburton deal whistleblower demoted - U.S. Life... » | Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidde... » | TIME.com: Is Global Warming Fueling Katrina? -- Pa... » | Almanac Warns of Temperature Fluctuations - Yahoo!... » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

The Blog | Arianna Huffington: Cindy Sheehan to Congress: It's Time to Do Your Job | The Huffington Post: "''I watched 58,000 Americans get chewed up,' he said on Meet the Press last month, 'during a time when in fact we had a policy that was losing. And the members of Congress were interestingly silent and absent in asking tough questions. As long as I'm a United States senator, I will do everything I can to ensure that we have a policy worthy of these brave young men and women who are sacrificing their lives and doing the things that they do for this country. I don't think that policy is there today.'"

Go get em Chuck. Or, well, anybody.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates