« Home | Halliburton deal whistleblower demoted - U.S. Life... » | Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidde... » | TIME.com: Is Global Warming Fueling Katrina? -- Pa... » | Almanac Warns of Temperature Fluctuations - Yahoo!... » | National parks being hijacked, group claims - Envi... » | The Blog | Arianna Huffington: Ambassador Bolton's... » | Rolling blackouts cut power to about 500,000 Ediso... » | The New Yorker: Fact: "The reason the United State... » | Are we in a quagmire yet? - Howard Fineman - MSNBC... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : Get out of your car: "I ask you... » 

Monday, August 29, 2005 

Beautiful weekend out in Yosemite… I hope you didn’t miss it.

Back here on the home front I have been wondering more and more about my career direction. It seems not all that long ago that this software/internet thing held all the promise of the world. Now I am not so sure. I love working with technology and working with these types of people, but I have in the past built my career direction a little blindly using my dad as a blueprint. I am not sure that blueprint is even possible anymore under the shadow of outsourcing and slow growth.

So what else is there? Green construction? Taking advantage of rising fuel costs somehow else? I think it is the future. Maybe the time to start is now.

Mahalo.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates