« Home | it was rove | MetaFilter » | OAKLAND / City forces out 2 downtown businesses / ... » | The Huffington Post | The Blog: "None of this shou... » | Elite military unit missing Afghanistan - South an... » | The return of the frog march. | MetaFilter » | SIRIUS Satellite Radio - 65 channels of all origin... » | Global warming makes sea less salty - LiveScience ... » | The communication between uncle and nephew continu... » | Global warming might create lopsided planet - Live... » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: The Final Tally: A Blowout:... » 

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 

Wade's star shines brighter than basketball - NBA - MSNBC.com: "'For 21 years of my life, I felt like I was poor and things weren't going right,' Wade says. 'But maybe the next 60 years of my life, 70 years of my life, maybe everything will be fine. Maybe I'll be wealthy enough so it will be. That's a good trade-off and I feel very blessed.'"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates