« Home | Would love to discuss this further. I think leade... » | The Huffington Post | The Blog: "Duberstein said t... » | U.N.: Weapons equipment missing in Iraq - Iraq's n... » | America's DNA - New York Times: "I worry that 20 y... » | DimeMag.com: "Amare Stoudemire was a beast, again,... » | Uncle Sam: Up To His Neck In The Risk Pool » | Schwarzenegger defies Bush on warming - Environmen... » | Jordan, Magic to help choose Team USA - Olympics -... » | North Korea: Cheney a 'bloodthirsty beast' - Asia-... » | Rumsfeld Warns Countries Not to Assist Zarqawi: "W... » 

Friday, June 03, 2005 

TPMCafe || Table For One: "Jack - who just turned 5 (after saying to me the other night, very seriously, 'Dad, I can't believe I'm turning 5') "

Hilarious.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates