« Home | A likely script for the nuclear option - washingto... » | Can't wait. » | Fishbucket: "'Faced with the choice between changi... » | This Modern World: "And I told the world that your... » | BBC NEWS | Politics | Galloway takes on US oil acc... » | U.S. issues stern warning over China currency - In... » | US 'backed illegal Iraqi oil deals' | MetaFilter: ... » | Guardian Unlimited | The Guardian | US 'backed ill... » | The resignation of Scott McClellan - Bloggermann -... » | Is new 'Star Wars' an anti-Bush flick? - Gossip: T... » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Wanted to stay up a bit to watch the British dude (Thank you for talking to our government the way it needed to be talked to btw. Sorry that no one here can do that.) on Charlie Rose, but probably not going to make it. That is what Tivo is for anyway right?

Went out to the basketball court tonight. It is amazing how these games work eh? Some days, like the last time I went out, you just can't miss. Today, just could barely hit anything - though I did have some of my normal streaks. Just not nearly my best outing. Near the end of this debacle this guy came up and wanted to shoot around a bit so I said I was leaving soon, but sure. So we were shooting and I was thinking, 'I should have probably taken off after that shot. Nope, that one.' Sure enough I didn't leave until this dude took a shot from half court and it bounced off the rim and hit me in the forehead and nose. Left just one shot too late.

All right people. Be wise young jedi, yes?

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates