« Home | How to destroy an American soldier. | MetaFilter: ... » | How many 45mpg+ cars are available in the USA? 3H... » | Wanted to stay up a bit to watch the British dude ... » | A likely script for the nuclear option - washingto... » | Can't wait. » | Fishbucket: "'Faced with the choice between changi... » | This Modern World: "And I told the world that your... » | BBC NEWS | Politics | Galloway takes on US oil acc... » | U.S. issues stern warning over China currency - In... » | US 'backed illegal Iraqi oil deals' | MetaFilter: ... » 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 

Global Warming: Can We Find Common Ground? | Cinergy 2004 Annual Report: "My seven-year-old granddaughter Emma surprised me during a recent holiday visit when she told me she wanted "to protect endangered species." It was her answer to my question about what she wanted to do when she grew up. As I listened, it became clear to me that she understood what this meant and why it was important to her. Her concern for the future of our planet is the same concern at the heart of the global warming debate and the struggle to find the best way forward."

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates