« Home | Experts list 'most endangered' primates - Environm... » | Bush plan may end Social Security checks - Politic... » | They're In - but Not Home Free: "Confronted with s... » | ABC News: Are Honors for Physicians the New Politi... » | Cirque du DeLay? | MetaFilter: "All because at som... » | Saul Bellow, 1915-2005 - - MSNBC.com: "I will stop... » | CNN.com - DeLay blasts media over report of paymen... » | Texas oilman seeks gusher from God in Israel - Oil... » | MSNBC - Greenspan: Market may cool energy prices: ... » | I write today from a crab bucket.Congratulations t... » 

Thursday, April 07, 2005 

Luthor's Story of a World Gone Retarded: "When it rains, it pours. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. These past few weeks have really worn on me."

Couldn't agree more Luthor.

Unfunny how it is actually raining outside now too. My demons are acting up. How about yours? The two faces and two people within, man are they struggling. Who am I kidding? Two faces? Ha.

Sometimes I know that I have OCD. It was like that last night. Pacing around the house with so many cares running around in my head- so many worries. Being stalked by a family member doesn't help.

But then other days I know it is depression. The clouds come in, the rain starts pouring and damn if I can't find me an umbrella.

Then other days I have my narcissistic binges, thinking I am so great. What a crock, we are all just bullshit artists aren't we? I get so full of myself and feel like I don't need anyone or anything to love me and help me get by. The biggest joke of all.

I need you angel.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates