« Home | Murder, Incorporated? (washingtonpost.com): "The c... » | Yahoo! News - Oil Hits New Record: "At 10:33 p.m. ... » | Alan Dundes 2002 UC Berkeley Convocation Faculty A... » | MSNBC - Do dandruff and climate change go together... » | The New York Times > Opinion > Op-Ed Columnist: We... » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: "A few days after that pres... » | American Civil Liberties Union : ACLU Letter to At... » | Buffett letter released - Mar. 8, 2004: "On the po... » | MSNBC - It's no joke: Even animals laugh: "Studies... » | Hahahaah, uh, this was a fucking blank email you r... » 

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 

I write today from a crab bucket.

Congratulations to UNC and Sean May. I knew nothing of them a month ago and know even less now, but they seem like a great group of people and a great, talented team. Good work boys.

I had a chance to watch the Contender last night- great show. This one dude was such an animal and such a bitch at the same time- quite an amazing feat to pull off. He pounded the shit out of the bible thumper though. Wow. I like that he is working to come back, good for him, but I wonder about the dude. Like a lot of us, I think he probably needs to spend some time working on himself and with his own demons. Saying Jesus and God all the time doesn’t make up for lost work within.

You folks been watching LOST at all? Holy crap I love that show. I have no idea what is happening with it. I am usually like that with movies and TV shows and shit- I just totally go along with the mystery and the story without having any clue what is going to happen. I think it is because of a mix of ignorance and not wanting to destroy the anticipation. More of the former. Maybe 99% of the former.

Crab bucket? What the fuck do I mean? Well, sometimes in the corporate world or in fact in any group of people from 3 to 30,000 one has to learn to cool their jets right? I sometimes get caught up in the things I want to do and the competition of it all that I forget this. I had to remind myself last night what with all the things going on around here. Calm the fuck down man.

Finally, to the parents: there are things wrong and we have gone over them over and over. You know what is going on. I try to get past it within myself, but sometimes it is too hard to do and not fair to me. Learn to treat people better, especially those that want so much to be close to you and loved by you. Don’t be defensive about it. Move on from the way of acting and treating people that you have relied upon for so long and you might see the changes in me, too. Until then, I am partially stuck in the little cycle myself.

Peace out bitches and ho’s. Keep it real.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates