« Home | Interesting site. It is an issue very close to my... » | MSNBC - Congress debates Ohio, then to certify Bus... » | MSNBC - Has the Government Come Clean?: "Jan. 5 - ... » | Bounder! | Metafilter: "It's not because Ken Black... » | MSNBC - Ashlee Simpson�s vocal malfunction: "But A... » | MSNBC -: "Sick Bed, New York� Nothing is in writin... » | MSNBC - U.S. reserves nearly 'broken,' says chief:... » | Susan Sontag On the Great Atlantic Divide: "Americ... » | Senators should object to Ohio vote January 4, 20... » | CNN.com - Storms cause havoc from Rockies to North... » 

Thursday, January 06, 2005 

Angel,
It isn't often, but that grumpy look in your face reminds me of being a kid- I love it so much.
When your hair blows in the wind or your jasmine smell touches my face, I am moved to another place.
I see you with your family and see how they have opened themselves to me and I am more grateful than you can know- it is a feeling that I do not even feel with my own family sometimes.
You are a trooper and my little soldier. I was so proud of you coming down that cornice at Kirkwood. I think if you had been more upset ____ may not have walked out of there. You calm me and bring me peace.
In those quiet moments before sleep or when we wake up there is no where else I would rather be. You are an angel and you touch me in ways that I don't think you could fully appreciate.
With you I have re-examined my own life and been offered so much. It is something I will never be able to repay. Yours

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates