« Home | CNN.com - Tsunami�risks future of Maldives islands... » | MSNBC - The decline of TNR: "Quote of the Day: Sup... » | I want to take a moment out to say that my heart t... » | News Hounds: Christmas Under Seige Interesting li... » | ESPN.com - NFL - Ratto: Divine Forgiveness: "This ... » | BBC NEWS | World | Americas | War on terror 'vanis... » | South Asian Tsunamis | Metafilter: "nature is indi... » | MSNBC - Witness: Devastation on a biblical scale: ... » | MSNBC - Further Gitmo detainee abuse alleged » | Merry xmas. Great day today? I had a good one. ... » 

Thursday, December 30, 2004 

MSNBC -: "�No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls.
It tolls for thee.�"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates