« Home | AlterNet: Battlefield Earth: "That's one challenge... » | CNN.com - Band of snow stretches across U.S. - Dec... » | LL Cool J - Hush Lyrics: "Its all a test; the pain... » | CBC News: New Iraqi prisoner abuse allegations sur... » | MSNBC - E-mail shows FBI concerned about Guantanam... » | MSNBC -: "3. The American media has a liberal bias... » | CNN.com - White House: FDA doing 'spectacular job'... » | The New York Times > Opinion > Op-Ed Columnist: Wa... » | Surfline | Eddie Aikau (May 4, 1946-March 17, 1978... » | MSNBC - Bush: Rumsfeld doing 'a really fine job': ... » 

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 

"I read all this and look up at the pictures on my desk, next to the computer � pictures of my grandchildren: Henry, age 12; of Thomas, age 10; of Nancy, 7; Jassie, 3; Sara Jane, 9 months. I see the future looking back at me from those photographs and I say, 'Father, forgive us, for we know not what we do.' And then I am stopped short by the thought: 'That's not right. We do know what we are doing. We are stealing their future. Betraying their trust. Despoiling their world.'"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates