« Home | SI.com - Magazine - Tom Verducci: Severing Bonds -... » | MSNBC - Altercation: "GEORGE W. BUSH (with Bill O'... » | Annan urged the Israeli government "to halt its mi... » | Where have you gone, Mr. Ghandi? http://news.bbc.... » | Professor John Schellnhuber says the most importan... » | BUSHFLASH. The price of deception. Numbing. » | http://www.rexer.com/nin/hurt.html hurt original ... » | Weather: Vero Beach: hard hit, under water » | Ladies and Gentlemen, Have you not picked it up al... » | MSNBC - Musharraf: Iraq war complicates Middle East » 

Tuesday, October 05, 2004 

http://metafilter.com/mefi/36022

Interesting topic, there.

Let me make a small prediction for you and, if I were more into it I might even help facilitate it, but I ain't, but soon you will see these other 'networks.' It is all ready happening in some ways, with how Josh refers to Atrios and Tom to Doc Marsh and etc. etc. These networks may not be what you are accostomed to, but what interesting times no? To see the creation and evolution happening? We are all along for the ride.

I have just one more day to myself before I am back in the working world. I am very excited for this opportunity, I am so happy at how things worked out.

I got a chance to talk to some of my old co-workers today at lunch and the old haunt has not much improved in their eyes, or in others'. It is too bad, to see all that wasted potential isn't it? I have a hard time seeing it in the face of the beggar in downtown San Fran, but also on the top floor of a Fortune 100? Not right. I hope it changes soon and we can all find our smile again.

As I float up to the clouds for another night and maybe even have another dunking dream (God, I love those) I wish you and yours the absolute best. May my smile be yours, and vice versa.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates