« Home | ESPN.com: Page 2 - Cheering Delgado's dissent » | East Hampton Star - In the News » | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall: Sep... » | Gulf Daily News: "'It's crazy,' Stevens added as h... » | MSNBC - Jon Stewart plants tongue in cheek, ponder... » | "W. Takes on Global Warming" by Gregg Easterbrook ... » | New York Post Online Edition: commentary: "The hot... » | For all the bagging folks do on the media, I do ha... » | MSNBC - Are poker bots raking online pots? Intere... » | MSNBC - Nothing Simple about Iraq: "If an election... » 

Friday, September 24, 2004 

The Hindu News Update Service: "Beijing, Sept. 23. (PTI): Madoi, a picturesque county in western China, has emerged as the worst example of the effect of global warming and environmental degradation as the tiny hamlet has not received power for the last eight months due to depletion of water level. "

It is there, as it is in your backyard.

I have worked throughout my life to be in touch with myself and our world and everything on it. To limited success sometimes for I still feel myself slipping out of touch now and again. When I have been recently though, when I have felt that feeling, it says our time of using and abusing the planet is over, or we are.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates