« Home | MSNBC - Jon Stewart plants tongue in cheek, ponder... » | "W. Takes on Global Warming" by Gregg Easterbrook ... » | New York Post Online Edition: commentary: "The hot... » | For all the bagging folks do on the media, I do ha... » | MSNBC - Are poker bots raking online pots? Intere... » | MSNBC - Nothing Simple about Iraq: "If an election... » | News: "The writing was in Farsi, the language used... » | CNN.com - Mussels near North Pole�hint at�warmer E... » | TomPaine.com - Journalism Under Fire » | MSNBC - Halliburton is a handy target for Democrat... » 

Thursday, September 23, 2004 

Gulf Daily News: "'It's crazy,' Stevens added as he was mobbed by reporters at Heathrow. 'Everybody knows me from my charitable work and now there has to be explanations, but I'm glad to be home.'
Asked if he felt victimised, Stevens said: 'Absolutely. But you know, for God's sake people make mistakes. I just hope they have made a big mistake. I wasn't handcuffed or anything like that. They treated me very well.'"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates