« Home | News and Information | News PS. Thank you Mefi. » | News and Information | News: "But today isn�t abou... » | ABCNEWS.com : Intel Staffer Cites Abu Ghraib Cover... » | Turning Points (washingtonpost.com) The unraveli... » | Politics News Article | Reuters.com: "The film sho... » | The New Yorker: Fact » | CNN.com - Report: Rumsfeld policy allowed Abu Ghra... » | MSNBC - Drivers' beware! Italian cops get speedy w... » | MSNBC - 'A Long Road Ahead': "These scenes establi... » | MSNBC - Photo may show intelligence officers in ch... » 

Wednesday, May 19, 2004 

Hello and welcome.

I am scared, bio attack coming? But wait, no, I am happy- jobs are back and Greenspan 'the Architect of the Dot Boom' got renominated. Actually no, I am pissed, that Berg video pissed me off. But wait, I am ashamed too... Abu Ghraib ashamed me and all our country. I am so like Kerry, or like Bush? So flippity floppy.

Back in my little world- I am happy to report that Dragon Lady has been slayed. It happened about a week ago. My career has hit a high point ladies and gentleman. What happens when you peak so early? Ha! Just staring down the barrel of retirement now though my dad reminds me it is a good 30 years out.

Been interviewing for a new job that sounds scary and exciting at the same time. I have been doing the same thing for too long so I figure it would be a good change and also hopefully a good $$ move. It would be a position mainly onsite at one of our customers (very large customer) which is where the scary part comes in because they simply cannot fail. I will make sure to update you, my one loyal reader, with the details once I know them.

On the personal front, my beautiful angel is as gorgeous as ever, even in these trying times for her. See, her great grandmother passed away this past weekend. They were very close to each other and I know how much it hurts her. I hope that I have been there for her in the way that she needs me to- it is tough to know what to do or say in these situations.

Just to give you an idea of how amazing their family is, compared to my selfish, weird clan... Her great grandmother had a 'husband' for many years (they were not officially married however). He is also around 95, like she was, and pretty much blind and deaf. My angels mother offered the other day though to take him into their home. What an amazing group of people. Salt of the earth, savoir of my belief in people.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates