« Home | 'The great Polish poet, Czeslaw Milosz has a poem ... » | CNN.com - Transcripts Its hard to finish the week... » | G-- g ---g unit. So far good work boys. Onl... » | Where is Raed ? Forever optimistic. Very refresh... » | Buffett letter released - Mar. 6, 2004 » | Greetings from this little slice of the universe w... » | Don't Feed The Trolls!: "In the part of this unive... » | ESPN.com - Page2 - Requiem for a foul ball: "Steve... » | Oil crash: "Civilization as we know it is coming t... » | TOMPAINE.com - How To Surrender To The U.N.: "Pres... » 

Thursday, March 11, 2004 

I feel a kinship to a man I admire, Scott Ritter. If you don't remember, and due to the dearth of information on this real live hero you probably don't, he was the one man who stood up to the war machine that was making its way to Baghdad. He spoke the truth as he saw it and stood up to a machine that was mocking his service to the country and mocking his family. A very brave act and I can only imagine a very brave man. Hero.

Now, I cannot be construed as anything near a hero. I hope one day to get the opportunity to prove that I am, but now- no. But the reason that I do feel a kinship to this man is that I try to speak the truth, as I see it, under any circumstances, under any amount of pressure.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates