« Home | Don't Feed The Trolls!: "In the part of this unive... » | ESPN.com - Page2 - Requiem for a foul ball: "Steve... » | Oil crash: "Civilization as we know it is coming t... » | TOMPAINE.com - How To Surrender To The U.N.: "Pres... » | J.V.'s World "If you have no peace, it is because... » | Page 2 - Finding Timelessness in sports: "It was h... » | Independent Gay Forum: Varnell, Paul. 'Anti-Love I... » | MSNBC - Altercation: Name: D.Z. Hometown: Mobile... » | Page 2 - Love shouldn't hate on the heckle » | ESPN.com - GOLF - Unhappy Gilmore moment: Heckler ... » 

Friday, March 05, 2004 

Greetings from this little slice of the universe we call home. I hope this weekend is better than the week has been.

Last night, got in a fight (is it a fight if you don't really get angry or fight back?) with the lady. It is so nice once women start to think they own you.

Then wake up this morning to my boy and yours, Howard Stern, doing his 'farewell show'. Really fucking sad on so many levels. Personally obviously I loved listening to him because he is one of the only talking heads out there that is honest more often than not- honesty always gets me and it aint something you can fake. And recently it has been even better for me personally because I hope his new political realization is happening to many- George Bush, our boy Caesar, is fucking up the country and the world like no one before in recent history. Howards final words on the matter, 'I will not be able to talk to you about this, but if you can do one thing for me vote against Bush in the election.' Amen brother.

This issue is even more disturbing though when I look at it from a big picture view. I mean, what is happening to our country? I am allowed to be writing this stuff now? Small, stupid question perhaps, but first they come for Howard, Janet, and then later you, me.

God, it has got to be a better weekend.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates