« Home | A slice of history, unfiltered. » | True religion is the life we live, not the creed w... » | Happiness is when what you think, what you say, an... » | "Unknown Soldier" Speaks Out To Bring Troops Home ... » | Insider Notes from the Pentagon:: "Just think - a ... » | I feel a kinship to a man I admire, Scott Ritter. ... » | 'The great Polish poet, Czeslaw Milosz has a poem ... » | CNN.com - Transcripts Its hard to finish the week... » | G-- g ---g unit. So far good work boys. Onl... » | Where is Raed ? Forever optimistic. Very refresh... » 

Monday, March 15, 2004 

From the desk of a coworker of this blog.

'I am at my wits end. She [dragon lady] had the audacity to send me and email today at 11:00 AM asking for all this done by tomorrow COB, knowing that I am in [a visit center] today and tomorrow. She also
told me that the [visit center] is not our team's charter, and that I should not go to it, on two hours notice, no less.

Anyway, I just want her gone. She is a cancer to this company, and to me personally.'

It is not just me people.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates