« Home | TOMPAINE.com - Base Motives. Amazing blog. Thank... » | DimeMag.com: Smack'The things that Kevin Garnett w... » | One other quick little story from Yvette. She and... » | Just got the new Warren Zevon. It is a decent alb... » | Hullabaloo » | MSNBC - New British invasion -- but this one sings... » | The Konformist - The Silence of Bill Hicks » | Guardian Unlimited | Arts features | Last laugh: J... » | MSNBC - Buick Invitational win �greatest� for Daly... » | Most contentious story ever told » 

Sunday, February 22, 2004 

USATODAY.com - 'Passion' stars back Gibson amid controversy: "'You know, if I was Billy Graham, I'd have preached. If I was Jackson Pollock, I'd have painted,' he says. 'But I have one good trick: that's filmmaking, and that's how I express myself. This (movie) is my meditation.'"

Famous words?

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates