« Home | Hullabaloo » | MSNBC - New British invasion -- but this one sings... » | The Konformist - The Silence of Bill Hicks » | Guardian Unlimited | Arts features | Last laugh: J... » | MSNBC - Buick Invitational win �greatest� for Daly... » | Most contentious story ever told » | ic Wales - US actor in passionate defence. Why no... » | Scotsman.com News - Scotland - Two weeks puts orig... » | Unrecognized hero.: "Maj. Scott Ritter " That wil... » | Where is Raed ?. Good post today except for the g... » 

Friday, February 20, 2004 

Just got the new Warren Zevon. It is a decent album. I don't know why, but artists or I guess anyone dying, makes their work that much more signifigant. Well, maybe not mine. :)

Move days at work are great. We didn't have to go in today and the big joke around the office, to me and maybe one other person, was that we were told that we couldn't work from home now anymore so what to do?

Last night we went for drinks after work. It was a going away party, or a sorry you got fired party, for this really really nice lady Rosa. It is pretty depressing. The story is that she was working for the new bosses boss lady who seems to think that she is the shit and told Rosa to go get a coffee and a coke or something. Rosa went to go get it and came back and then told her that she was not a maid so please, next time get your own fucking coke (emphasis mine). I guess that was the end.

At this going away party this lady who had been my absolute sworn enemy at work, Yvette, apologized to me and I am pretty sure she told me that I do a good job. Over all the money, though money is nice, and other recognition it is quiet times like this, between two people, that mean the most to me.

**** Full disclosure: Yvette is a little crazy. And she was drunk. You may hear more about her later if I don't get fired first. I still take the compliment though.

Have a good fucking weekend (emphasis mine).


Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates