« Home | Wanted: a practical guide to saving the warming pl... » | Wanted: a practical guide to saving the warming pl... » | Ah, of course. » | 'Also, if the liquid could be explosive, why are y... » | ESR April 11, 2005 Interview with Brooke Allen: ... » | Gore isn't quite as green as he's led the world to... » | In Entourage, loyalty triumphs over big bucks - Te... » | Hirsh: Can the U.S. Afford to Stay in Iraq? - News... » | No 9/11 deception, watchdog says - U.S. Security -... » | Taller mountains a result of global warming - Live... » 

Friday, August 18, 2006 

Andrew Sullivan The Daily Dish: The Alleged UK Terror Plot: "I wish I didn't find these questions popping into my head. But the alternative is to trust the Bush administration."

While he has been there, done that I thankfully have not - so much. I will admit that after 9/11 I did have hope. I thought things might change, but my cynical self emerged quickly there-after.

My cynical self could not help but think, as I was looking at the WTC hole in early July, what the heck happened? What is the truth? Why did WTC7 come down?

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates