« Home | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: Sunlight: "Of course, the c... » | A Spy Speaks Out - CBS NewsAny more signs of smoke... » | Rolling Stone : The Worst President in History?Wel... » | Dallas Morning News News for Dallas, Texas Busin... » | Dallas Morning News News for Dallas, Texas Busin... » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: "Ready For Anything": "The ... » | Google Enterprise Solutions : Google Search Applia... » | Warming melts Arctic natives' culture of cold - Wo... » | Bush Spokesman Quits and Rove Loses a Post - New Y... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : Curious Guy: 'Rounders': "'Peop... » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

Daily Kos: Re-Improved Colbert transcript (now with complete text of Colbert-Thomas video!): "STEPHEN COLBERT: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Before I begin, I've been asked to make an announcement. Whoever parked 14 black bulletproof S.U.V.'s out front, could you please move them? They are blocking in 14 other black bulletproof S.U.V.'s and they need to get out.
Wow. Wow, what an honor. The White House correspondents' dinner. To actually sit here, at the same table with my hero, George W. Bush, to be this close to the man. I feel like I'm dreaming. Somebody pinch me. You know what? I'm a pretty sound sleeper -- that may not be enough. Somebody shoot me in the face. Is he really not here tonight? Dammit. The one guy who could have helped. "

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates