« Home | 'Thank you for your recent email.We understand you... » | Rising Ocean Temperatures Threaten Florida's Coral... » | The Blog Jean Rohe: Why I Spoke Up The Huffingto... » | Al Gore issues global warming wake-up call - Yahoo... » | Bush's Base Betrayal: "At the very least, conserva... » | Al Gore, movie star, talks of climate role - Grist... » | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall May ... » | : : We Will Not Be Silenced : :Via metafilter. » | The Blotter: "A senior federal law enforcement off... » | Chicago Reader Online Features: "'Stephen Colbert'... » 

Friday, May 26, 2006 

Apocalypse now Salon.com: "But I understand now what Thomas Jefferson meant back in 1789 when he wrote: 'I am not a Federalist because I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men, whether in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or anything else. If I could not go to Heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all.'"

Almost want to change the quote at the top, but later in the speech he gets to that too, in a different way.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates