« Home | An instant classic. On the ocho :)'Finally, my mo... » | Yes why would they do this?Here is a crazy spit-ba... » | Ghostly coral bleachings haunt the world's reefs -... » | BBC NEWS Science/Nature Sharp rise in CO2 levels... » | Discovery Channel :: News :: Study: Bering Sea Hea... » | As a quick follow up to my point Mr. Guy. » | Sopranos returns with a bang - TV DRAMA - MSNBC.co... » | Tornadoes Rip Across Midwest, Killing 10 - Yahoo! ... » | Tornadoes Rip Across Midwest, Killing Two - Yahoo!... » | Spill was largest ever in Alaska oil fields - Envi... » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 

? M1 f/ K'naan, Stori James - 'Til We Get There Lyrics: "That's what's called solidarity
When we struggle it's therapy, after chaos we get clarity
My enemy's enemy is my man remember?
I ain't tryin' to be endin' up in this man's dilemma
We only here for a minute, it's what you make it so live it
See, I'm a ryder and I'm gon' be remembered
For those of you not born, to those of you not here
I wish you the best and that's real"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates