« Home | ABC News: 'Do We Want to Destroy the Creation?': "... » | A Young Bush Appointee Resigns His Post at NASA - ... » | WSJ.com - White House Can't Sweep Aside Abramoff: ... » | U.S. eyes protecting polar bears from warming - En... » | Thanks for sending this. While it is a sad tale I... » | AOL News - Lost World of New Species Found in Jung... » | ESPN.com - NFL/PLAYOFFS05 - Montana, Bradshaw deny... » | 2,000 homes threatened by Southern Calif. fire - U... » | Islam and Power - Newsweek: International Editions... » | I wanted to write in on this real quick to give yo... » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Democrats too angry to win White House? - Politics - MSNBC.com

I'LL GIVE YOU ANGRY!!!!! Just kidding. What a ridiculous article. Maybe it should say, 'paid for by the RNC.'

But fuck it right, does it really matter? Like my friend and I were discussing: we either need a third populist party these days or a revolution of some sort otherwise things are going to keep on going like they have been. I mean check this out. Un-fucking-real.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates