« Home | Rita Swirls Into Category 5 Storm in Gulf - Yahoo!... » | No Place for a Poet at a Banquet of Shame: "So the... » | Hurricane Center May Run Out of Names - Yahoo! New... » | Leaders Who Won't Choose - Newsweek: International... » | Clinton launches withering attack on Bush on Iraq,... » | The Other America - Newsweek Hurricane Katrina Cov... » | N.C. 'begging' residents to flee Ophelia - Weather... » | KANYE WEST - BRING ME DOWN FEATURING BRANDY LYRICS... » | TomPaine.com - 9/11 And The Sport of God » | Hello,I have desperately been waiting for someone ... » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

It is a cross post today lady and gentleman! Two worlds colliding, but it needs to be said and why not say it twice:

I love my beautiful little angel… she is such a sweetheart. You know what she did for me this weekend? She bought me new socks. God, are they comfy. Nothing like a new pair of socks. It may be a little pitiful that I get so excited for socks, but I am a simple man and they are nice.

She has a beautiful smile people. I gave her $20 the other day just for the smile (I was serious). It’ll meltcha.

She smells like a fresh after rain breeze. I wish I could try to explain it more or give you an example, but, well, this is the internet and what the hell do you expect?

She makes me giggle. And I like that LOST is starting to scare her. Maybe she will actually starting needing me as much as I need her… at least on Wednesdays.

Here we are again at the first day of the rest day of my life. It is so nice to have her by my side.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates