« Home | CNN.com - Chavez offers cheap gas to poor in U.S. ... » | Panel Sees Growing Melting Arctic Threat - Yahoo! ... » | Daily Kos: Cue up slime machine! » | Pat Robertson: Kill Venezuela's president - Americ... » | "Terrific Danger" | MetaFilter: "Lord Jesus Christ... » | The Politics of Dance | MetaFilter » | Chinese, Russian Troops Join War Games - Yahoo! Ne... » | The Blog | Randall Robinson: The Dying American So... » | The Rap on Kanye - Newsweek Entertainment - MSNBC.... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : One more SummerSlam: "Meanwhile... » 

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 

Things are running through my head this hump day.

I wonder what is going on with Mr. Fitzgerald and Mr. Rove.

I think about those stuck in foreign lands when they just want to be home. Though, to be honest, I think of them less as this mess has dragged on. I am not proud of that.

I thought about how terribly bad the Giants were the other day when they blew a 4 run lead in the ninth. I have moved on since.

I read this Dime Mag article about Dwayne Wade that made me like the guy even more. Ultimate warrior.

I read a submission by Paul Shirley into Sports Guys’ column that was bad. I wrote the Sports Guy about it. I want my money back.

I became a project manager for this pretty cool project here at work. I feel like the Apprentice. Except I don’t get any more money or notoriety. Or a nicer place to live. Or a cool hair piece to hang out with.

I don’t drink as much tea during the summer.

I am looking forward to Yosemite again. I hope I don’t get so drunk this time and I actually do make it to the top of Half Dome.

I hope the cables have not been taken down as rumored through my derelict friend.

I wonder when they are going to call. CALL DAMMIT.

I wonder, if Venezuela’s president is going to sell oil cheap to poor people does that mean me? I mean, I ain’t poor, but I do live in the fucking Bay ‘You want that two bedroom house where is my million dollars?’ Area.

I am a bit tired of work today.

I was tired of work this morning.

I got jealous of my angel last night cause she was at a baseball game and it sounded like she had a dude in her lap.

Then I remembered she was at a Giants game.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates