« Home | Snow Concedes Economic Surge Is Not Benefiting Peo... » | The Rolling Stones call George W Bush 'full of shi... » | DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2005: "'It is direct,' Mick Ja... » | Skin cancer nearly triples for women under 40 - - ... » | Carl Pope: Taking the Initiative - Sierra Club: "F... » | The Huffington Post | The Blog: "Vidal, of course,... » | America, United States, Times Online, The Times, S... » | CNN.com - Chavez: U.S. will 'bite the dust' if it ... » | N.J. Farms' Latest Innovation: Solar Power - Yahoo... » | CIA leak case mutates again - Countdown with Keith... » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

So y’all see these folks spamming blogs? Damn ridiculous. I ‘spose that telemarketers need something to do with their time until they overturn the whole ‘do not call’ law.

Along that point I want to let you know: Do not come to my door and try to sell me things. Do not come to my door and start talking about religion. I am not sure if you have heard of it – oh wait, you have – but there is this internet thing and if I want something or want to find myself a new way to express spirituality I will research it on the web 2.0 ok? Thanks. No! I don’t want a coupon book!

Actually, I take it all back – if you do really need to come to my door to sell me something make it an electric fence or perhaps a really menacing dog that I can leave on my front porch and probably forget to feed a few days here or a few days there (I am a bit absent minded).

Thank you, Nathan.

You robots are stupid fucks.

Post a Comment

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates