« Home | Aussie Rookie Wins World Series of Poker - Yahoo! ... » | 20,000 Israeli forces bar Gaza march - Middle East... » | Follow the Uranium - New York Times: "Next to Whit... » | Colorado lawmaker: U.S. could 'take out' Mecca - P... » | Jamaica braces for Hurricane Emily�s wrath - Weath... » | Karl Rove's America - New York Times: "What Mr. Ro... » | Lifting the Lid: Riches keep on coming for U.S. CE... » | 'Wrapping' Alpine glaciers - Environment - MSNBC.c... » | www.AndrewSullivan.com - Daily Dish: "Maybe you st... » | Scientists Raise Alarm About Ocean Health: "'Peopl... » 

Monday, July 18, 2005 

Monday blah’s after a weekend of fun and excitement.

It seems like they are going around though - I am sure I am not the only one. Working from home tomorrow with a ‘job interview’ will be nice too so that helps.

This weekend my life changed as my angel said yes. I forgot one part, the getting on the knee, but I think I remembered and said most of the things I wanted to make sure to say. I think she knows, too. Words sometimes just get in the way.

We went to where part of my heart always will be, Santa Barbara. We stayed at a beach side resort (I would recommend the Fess Parker to anyone) and had great food and great conversation and hung out with some great people. And she said yes. Yesterday, today and forever will never be the same.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates