« Home | Shut down Guantanamo? U.S. eyes options - Terroris... » | Greenspan: U.S. economy reasonably firm - Stocks &... » | "The Unquiet American" by Aram Roston: "A mysterio... » | The Huffington Post | The Blog: "So what'd I think... » | Bloomberg.com: Top Worldwide: "The U.S. Interior D... » | This bloody and costly war - Hardball with Chris M... » | Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | Revealed: h... » | USATODAY.com - Military scapegoats walk a well-wor... » | 50 CENT - GATMAN & ROBIN LYRICS: "Some shit will n... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : Defining the NBA Finals: "7. Ga... » 

Thursday, June 09, 2005 

Obama's been lauded | MetaFilter: "Jan Schakowsky told me about a recent visit she had made to the White House with a congressional delegation. On her way out, she said, President Bush noticed her obama button. He jumped back, almost literally, she said. And I knew what he was thinking. So I reassured him it was Obama, with a b. And I explained who he was. The President said, Well, I dont know him. So I just said, You will."

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates