« Home | Just Shut It Down - New York Times: "Guantanamo Ba... » | The Observer | International | Soldier lifts lid o... » | TPMCafe || Table For One: "As one little boy David... » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: A Job Well Done: "I've work... » | Arnold » | Japanese dressing down to battle warming - Environ... » | Uncle Sam: Jekyll or Hyde? - Newsweek: Internation... » | Bush blasts Amnesty report on Guantanamo - Politic... » | A re-post as it is so important. Zinn.: "The trut... » | DimeMag.com: "So, not only has Larry Brown apparen... » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 

SUNS: Paul on the Playoffs: "I seem to overheat easily. I think my core temperature must be slightly higher than most everyone else's because it does not take much to push me over the edge to a slight film on the forehead. Considering my present 'home' city, this is all great news. I think it was 170 degrees in Phoenix yesterday. Fortunately, my poor cooling system does not manifest itself in some sort of rancid B.O. It does mean that my upper lip and eyebrow regions break into salty droplets with only the slightest prodding. Now, this is not the worst occurrence in the world, except that, once my body's radiator gets out of balance, it is difficult to correct the problem. A poor wardrobe choice can lead to a night of sleeve-wiping and awkward looks from the people with whom I am conversing. "

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates