« Home | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: "Does he know that Abu Muss... » | New suit alleges more Guantanamo abuse - Terrorism... » | Baseball America - Columnists: Alan Schwarz: "Some... » | More mau-mauing the judiciary? - Weblogs - MSNBC.c... » | The Monk in the Lab: "The implications of all this... » | From the D. Lama:Recently I met a group of scienti... » | How We Drive Our Jobs Away - Newsweek World News -... » | Compassion and the Individual: "One great question... » | Not Quite A Wrap - Newsweek Politics - MSNBC.com: ... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : The race for the MVP: "11. Ben ... » 

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 

Over at a buddy's house last night to play some basketball with him and his kid. Great kid- probably will be a baller or a middle linebacker with a mean streak, whatever.

Anyway, got to talking with his wife while we were hanging out. I used to see her good friend while she still lived here in the states (she lives in Irieland now but she is from Poland) and it was nice to hear how she still really regrets leaving America and, the best part, she really regrets leaving me.

This girl was quite a tortured person and down on a lot of stuff, but beautiful and heartwarming at the same time. Never seemed that she had a good relationship with a guy in her life (only had been with one other person intimately before me) and I think that we were working towards a good relationship together- I wonder if she just got scared.

It was a tough situation though. Without boring you with too many details, her living situation while she was here was odd and we lived a good way away from each other.

So it is nice to know in the end that she still does miss me and hasn't been with anyone since me though I am sorry to hear that she is still wanting for satisfaction in her life. Sy, I wish you the very best and know that you will find that which you are looking for. Keep smiling- it lights up the room.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates