« Home | Critics say Frist using religion for political end... » | Sometimes you do have to wonder about human intera... » | www.AndrewSullivan.com - Daily Dish » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: "Does anyone still want to ... » | Whatever our environmental problems are, they wil... » | Bad weather forces Bush to shift Earth Day visit -... » | It is earth day after all. What is going on here?... » | Why Am I Marching? In my view, the evid... » | I am alarmed."The widespread retreat of the glacie... » | Earth Day at 35: Is it still relevant? - Environme... » 

Saturday, April 23, 2005 

CNN.com - Army clears top brass in Abu Ghraib scandal - Apr 22, 2005: "The Army has cleared four top officers -- including the three-star general who commanded U.S. forces in Iraq -- of allegations of wrongdoing in connection with prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib, officials said Friday."

Color me not surprised.

It is sad in these days of moral equivalency that we have really lost our way. One can see it even in '24' these days where torture seems to be accepted practice and those against it are weak politicians and weak people. Where is the parent/religious associations outrage on this?!

I am not weak and I stand firmly against any torture. I would love for them to give me a part on that show - Kiefer, I mean Bauer, would get a fucking talking to like he has never heard. So would the weak ass new President.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates