« Home | Study: Global Warming Inevitable For Next 100 Year... » | MSNBC - Dead squid wash up in California again: "D... » | MoveOn PAC: "There must be no gag rule for the Uni... » | MSNBC - Dirty Footprints: "'It will never get thro... » | Failure of humans that we could not even save this... » | Could the Anthrax Mailings Be Military-Industrial ... » | Could the Anthrax Mailings Be Military-Industrial ... » | BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Lab fireball 'may be b... » | RollingStone.com: A Pair of Deviant Bookends : New... » | MSNBC - Senate votes against proposed Medicaid cut... » 

Friday, March 18, 2005 

MSNBC - Shaq feeling sweet as Heat sweeps Kobe, Lakers: "I dont want to say what I said, Wade said. I told him that I wasnt talking to him, for one. And for two, I pretty much told him a lot of stuff. I dont want to get into it."

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates