« Home | MSNBC - Oil town residents sue over leaky pipeline... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : A Pittsnoglian weekend!: "If th... » | MSNBC - Follow the Money: "More than U.S. money is... » | MSNBC - Follow the Money: "Lawyers for the whistle... » | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall: Mar... » | MSNBC - Lakers' Atkins rips Kobe, calls him 'GM': ... » | MSNBC - Business sees gain in GOP takeover: "Fortu... » | MSNBC - Native Americans criticize Bush's silence:... » | CJR March/April 2005: Voices: "The study, though s... » | New revelations on Iraq war put Blair in a spot - ... » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

Are you feeling down Charlie Brown?

Is the grass greener today? Or are you happy with your yard? Sometimes it gets me down how we sometimes can’t get past this huh? The Jones’ always have something nicer, a whiter picket fence or a shinier BMW. Fuck em though eh? Seriously, fuck the Jones’.

We got all we need right here. There is so much to be thankful for. We are so blessed, with so many great things afforded us. I know that the clouds sometimes roll in and it isn’t easy to remember what the sun feels like. I know. Hopefully though I can come back to what is important and what truly matters- that I am healthy and my family is doing well and another day has been granted to me. So little else matters.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates