« Home | HoopLife.ca: Henry Bekkering - The Remix » | DimeMag.com: "Last night, the Michael Cooper led N... » | As Green as a Neocon - Why Iraq hawks are driving ... » | The Nation | Article | Cancer, Chemicals and Histo... » | MSNBC -: "The spam e-mails began coming in Tuesday... » | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall: Jan... » | ZNet |Politics | End-Timers & Neo-Cons: "The rapid... » | MSNBC - Conscience of a conservative: "Paul Craig ... » | MSNBC - With Kobe out, Lakers are losing their lim... » | Dispatches from this silicon world… I realized th... » 

Thursday, January 27, 2005 

Notorious B.I.G. - Suicidal Thoughts Lyrics: "I reach my peak, I can't speak,
call my nigga Chic, tell him that my will is weak.
I'm sick of niggas lyin', I'm sick of bitches hawkin',
matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin'."

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates