« Home | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall: Nov... » | The New York Times > Washington > Red Cross Finds ... » | MSNBC - U.S. generals told of detainee abuse early » | MSNBC -: "�I don't think that exit polls can be us... » | Ms. Magazine | Fighting Words for a Secular Americ... » | Ms. Magazine | Fighting Words for a Secular Americ... » | MSNBC - As ice melts, Arctic peoples at loss for w... » | Kevin Sites Blog: "'We're the good guys. We are Am... » | Yahoo! News - Dolphins Protect New Zealand Swimmer... » | MSNBC - U.N.: Iraq fighting 'wreaking havoc' on ch... » 

Friday, December 03, 2004 

Yes, that was me out there winded and exhausted last night. In the 40degree cold I had a few spurts, but overall the game passed me by last night, but I will be back.

It was me who took that last game to overtime, there was something, but man, did nothing with it. If only close counted. It’s such a weird game isn’t it? Not unlike golf in that if you don’t play enough it just is so hard. Ain’t like riding a bike.

So had a hard day on the court and a long week at work and then a tough night at home with the lady. She is not happy with some things that I am doing recently. To her it is a touchy issue and, has become an integrity issue. To me, it is a control issue. I hope that we can figure it out for she is an angel when she is not calling me a liar and making me feel less of a man.

And so the world keeps turning and whirling. Funny little game we got here.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates