« Home | I will be interested to see where this leads. I h... » | The New York Times > Opinion > Op-Ed Columnist: Fa... » | Gulf Daily News » | The New York Times > Business > The Overview: In B... » | Technology News: News: Experts Warn of Wider vCJD ... » | MSNBC - Cleric's militia declares 'revolution' in ... » | The New York Times > Opinion > Op-Ed Contributor: ... » | Good goddamn day lady and gentleman?  I think I on... » | The New York Times > Opinion > Op-Ed Columnist: Fe... » | CNN.com - Chimp yawning suggests 'human' empathy -... » 

Saturday, August 07, 2004 

Bin Ladin's Former 'Bodyguard' Interviewed on Al-Qa'ida Strategies: "Most of my answers were on Al-Qa'ida ideology and structure and why it deals in this way. The answers were to the point. They used to put forth rather strange questions. One question said: As far as we are concerned, 80 percent of what you said is true, but does Al-Qa'ida have chemical plants and nuclear weapons? I recall that my answer to them was that Usama Bin Ladin has a weapon that is far superior to all the US weapons. What is this weapon, the asked? I told them: 'Among the believers are men, who have been true to their covenant to God: of them some have completed their vow (to the extreme), and some (still) wait: But they have never changed (their determination) in the least.' (Koranic verse) The US arsenal is full of weapons, but it does not have the men. "

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates